Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October 1 !!!!

And Happy Birthday Grampa and Chris!
I think I said the same thing about September, but October is my favorite month! It reminds me of being 7, 8, 9, picking apples at the Bolton Apple Orchard in MA, Massachusetts in general, the changing trees, the cool brisk air, and of course Halloween.

This year I'll be in Las Vegas for Halloween! What will that be like? (A nightmare??) I just know I want to be something entirely different than what I've been all the other years. You know who you are, are you still up for helping me find a cool costume??? Coming up soon... Halloween is, I mean.

Wow. I didn't realize I have absolutely so little to say, for once. I'm at work too and I should be working, so I'm going to go and work. But I just wanted to say:

Happy October 1st!! : )

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute hair cut.

Nico Solón. said...

ITs all about the retro costumes this year.. we will get you hooked up