Monday, October 6, 2008

Hooked!

That's more like one of those Where's Waldo pictures...you can't really tell, but that dark spot at the top is a person... I don't remember, but I think Chris, who was belaying me, took it of me climbing up there... it was super cool, anyway, my second outdoor climbing experience. 2 of 4 now.

I really Love climbing! Wow...this is saying A Lot, but I might be as into climbing as I am to books and even writing...woah. It's seriously addictive. I'm still an extreme amateur, but improving...

The weekend was great! Dodging traffic from Conference was fascinatingly entertaining. Flippin' Hours of Traffic!! But okay, aside from that, I had the weekend off work and took it easy! ...as easy as I take it, anyway :)

Sunday I attended a monthly Poets' Luncheon, put on by Salt City Indie Arts, and growing! It was very kosher.

Was anyone else happy it stopped raining Sunday? Or do we all just love the rain?

Picture Book of the Friggin' Year!! : He Came with the Couch!!

Look it up, borrow it, buy it, it's so flippin' Cute!! I love it!

May the sun burn its warmth into you today :)

No comments: