Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And The Sun Goes Down...

I decided to hold off on blogging about a paper I'm supposed to do and actually do the paper instead...maybe I'll get to blogging about it later... if you don't know what I'm talking about or why, you should really read the last post if you haven't already - truly Amazing poetry!!

In truth I probably won't blog again until after this semester is over, which I Guess is like pretty much next week, and then there's finals the following week? EEE! I have to say this semester has been quite epic. Lets see what details I can recall...

Anatomy: Explaining to Lily about bone growth and why her legs are hurting, with demonstration pix from my textbook. Learning exactly what a brain aneurysm is just two weeks before one of my amazing friends has one! (He's doing much better, by the way, YaY for medical technology and amazing doctors!!) Studying for Days for a test just to end up with not a passing grade! (...story of anyone elses' life?)

Spanish: I can't talk about it. No. I really can't and yes it really was That bad! egh. Lets just say I get to do it All over again Next semester! (er...that would be as in in the fall!)

Interpersonal Communications: Watching the Family Stone for the first time. Watching a clip from both While You Were Sleeping and My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Listening to some country song and having the whole class be shocked I've never heard of it (Yack to country!! EwE! Really?) ((LoL sorry ...guess that'd be my East Coast side jumping out there.))

Critical Theory: (Aah Yes! My very favorite!) Reading, Learning, Discussing, Debating some of the greatest literary theorists of all time! Including Derrida, Foucault, Berube, Aristotle and Plato (who knew!), Levi-Strauss (only I still can't figure out the relation between him and the jeans...) ((and why are they all men?)) (((we discussed that point too and it turns out there were some women too...like...well, that might have been where I'd stopped reading))) ((((and no, I really don't think my professor will ever read this ;))))

Oh yeah...and then there's Life that happened too: moving to a new apartment... ...wow...either my memory really has become that bad or that's all that really went on this semester...quite uneventful compared to previous semesters! We Love the new place, by the way! Just delightful!

LoL Speaking of having moved, this may make no sense, but I think it's very funny! I met with my counselor today and I've only really been seeing him about once a month and in several previous sessions I mentioned the apartment I lived in and how I'd Love to move cuz it'd gotten cruddier and very neglected by the manager...
Anyway I guess last session I'd finally "officially" declared I'd hold off on moving till next year some time.
So in today's session, I don't even remember exactly how it came up...but I mentioned in passing something like: "well, and with moving to a new place and blah blah blah..." and there's this lengthy pause and he's looking at me and finally says, "so...I'm assuming when you say 'moving to a new place' you mean figuratively? You didn't actually ...move...?" and I answer him: "Oh yeah! Didn't I tell you?? I moved over Spring Break! It all just happened so fast!"

Anyway...Wow, are you Still reading? Alright! Well Thank you and Ciao for now till after finals!!
Wish Me Luck!! :) I'm Sure I'll Need It!!!

Sincerely,
Suzy

P.S. I think my crockpot bbq pulled pork is ready!! :) mmmmm yummy!! how exciting!

2 comments:

MalluKumari said...

hey girl...it's archana...i kno i owe u a phone call which will be coming soon i promise!....but reading u'r blog keeps me updated on u'r life at least :-)
luv ya

Suzy - Q said...

Archana!! YaY! You follow my blog! :) It's So good to hear from you!! I'm happy just knowing you're still out there somewhere, but you should Totally call me! Click the Follow button on my blog and add yourself, pretty please! I love knowing the people who are actually reading it! Hope things are great with you!!
Love you too!! <3